<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Too Much Mac Fun

I got a new utility for my Powerbook, a desktop calendar named PandoCalendar. Cool Fact: Built into the program are daily readings written Charles Spurgeon (Faith's Checkbook, read it free on the web, here). Good stuff, Maynard.

Cool Fact #2: You can add little memo items to it. Okay, that's not a big deal, but you can have the Mac read your memos aloud when you mouse over the entries. I have my Mac's speech synthesizer set to the "Bad News" voice. Consequently, my memos sound like this:

I had to play with the memo wording to get the meter right. The last word in my dad's memo had to be written "ghee zer" in order for the computer to read it properly.

Fun. Fun. Fun.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky