<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 05, 2004

And on the Fourth Day ... Another Book Review

Well, we're four for four this week with book reviews. Granted, it's not like the Jeopardy Guy, but it's a good run for me. The review this time is for J.A. Jance's Minor in Possession, the 8th book in her J.P. Beaumont series.

Why you should read my review of Minor in Possession: Despite its setting in Arizona (JP's usual beat is Seattle), it rains a lot in the first half of this book. In honor of this meteorological anomaly I peppered my opening paragraph with some subtle (?!) aquatic puns. They're not too bad. Honest.

BTW, if anyone but me is keeping track, I'm over 600 helpful votes now on 99 reviews. What will the 100th review be? Will it come tomorrow? Stay tuned.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky