<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 02, 2004

New Book Review

At long last, there's a new book review over at Amazon. The Stainless Steel Rat's Revenge is the second book in the SSR series. It's short, but last week's heat kept me from writing the review even though I finished the book on Monday. Since then I finished reading two more books. With cooler weather expected this week, hopefully I'll be able to review those (and maybe a couple other things I've got laying around here).

Why you should read my review of The Stainless Steel Rat's Revenge: Does the SSR series go downhill fast the way Bill the Galactic Hero did? Also covered: What does the book have in common with which mid-1960's TV series? Read and find the answers to these burning questions* and more.


*If reading the review does not relieve the burning, please consult your physician about your salve/poultice options.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky