<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 16, 2004

100th Review!!!

Well, now I've gone and done it. I posted my 100th review at Amazon for P.D. James' Shroud for a Nightingale. I finished the book early last week, but between the heat and the video editing, I never got around to writing the review. Now it's online and the century mark has at last been reached. Yay!

Why you should read my review of Shroud for a Nightingale: First, it's my hundredth review; give me a break, huh? Second, I title the review in a Dickensian manner; got to love that Dickens (no, really, as an English major it was required). Third, I use the word concomitant (correctly, even) in the review ... and it wasn't the "word of the day" on the desk calendar (I don't even have a dictionary desk calendar, it's tangrams (see review here)). So there're three good reasons - besides what else were you going to do today?


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky