<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Weblog Confession (plus DVD Review)

Back in 1985 I flew up to Eureka for a friend's birthday. The friend was a girl and the trip didn't get me anywhere with her. Oh well. The trip wasn't a total loss, however, because I did get to see The Terminator on that trip (the first - and if I recall correctly - only R-rated movie I saw in a theater while underage). Now, almost 20 years later I've got it on DVD and, although it no longer carries the thrill of "will I get carded?", all other thrills of the movie are still intact. Is there a review? Of course.

Why should you read my review of The Terminator: I recommend four "Tech-Noir" movies from the Eighties (one of them is this movie). What are the other three? Read the review. (Plus, I might include more Weblog Confessions like this one, and that one, if they help generate good reviewage.)


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky