<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, May 13, 2004

If It's Tuesday, It Must Be a Book Review

Okay, so it's Wednesday ... that's a book review day, too (I wrote the review yesterday; it was posted today).

A few years back I bought a book called Scam School by Chuck Whitlock. This past weekend I stopped by a St. Vincent De Paul's and bought it again. I wound up giving a copy to my folks as a going away present (it's an Oregon tradition: "Welcome to here, now go home"), re-read the book (I realized what I had done when it started sounding familiar around the second chapter), and now I've reviewed it. So go read it already.

Why you should read my review of Scam School: Help me remember that I've read this book already. A lot of positive reinforcement will help it stick in my mind. And we thank you for your support.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky