<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Two for Tuesday

A double shot of reviews tonight. One book, one software item.

For the past few months I've been working on Stormie Omartian's The Power of Praying Together. It's not a fast read, so I finally finished it last night. Also in the took-me-forever-to-finish category is the PC game Crimson Skies. I got it a couple Christmases ago, and finally finished it, also last night (it was a busy day). Like the book, I also reviewed it today.

Why you should read my review of The Power of Praying Together: The book has received 5-star rating from each and every one of its reviewers. Of course, I'm the only reviewer so far. Find out why I gave it 5 stars.

Why you should read my review of Crimson Skies: I reveal that CS is my second favorite flight game. What's my all-time favorite? Read the review.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky