<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

New Book Review + New DVD Review (Sorta)

A few weeks ago a friend, Ericson "Hawkeye" Teller, dropped off a book by Stuart Woods, called The Run. So I read it. Now I've reviewed it. It's the circle of life. Soon it'll go up to the library in The Lodge and the circle will begin again.

Awhile back I picked up a copy of the 25th anniversary edition of Steven Spielberg's Jaws. It's a beauty. That's been reviewed, too; but see below before you get all excited about voting for the review.

Why you should read my review of The Run: I use the phrase "by-golly" and intentionally employ a pun (it's an American pun, no offshore jobbing for me).

Why you should read my review of Jaws: You shouldn't, at least you shouldn't vote for it at this time. There was a problem with the quotation marks and apostrophes in the title of the review ("Here's to Swimmin' with Bowlegged Women") and they all turned into upside-down question marks. I've tried correcting the problem, but the fix isn't in yet. If you use the link over at the right and read the review, please watch this space and I'll let you know when it's safe to vote.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky