<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, April 02, 2004

New Review. No Fooling.

As I mentioned in my review of the PowerBook, I miss having a two-button mouse. No more. I went out to OfficeMax and picked up a doozy. Targus is a manufacturer of fine computer cases and peripherals. I already had their Stowaway Portable Keyboard for my old Handspring Visor PDA; excellent example of industrial design balancing form and function. So when I saw their Ultra Mini Retractable Optical Mouse I stopped looking at other mice and put it in my cart. Well, the review has all the details, but this is one fine gadget.

Why you should read my review of the Targus Ultra Mini Retractable Optical Mouse: I can't stress strongly enough how cool this gadget is. You can either read and re-read that last sentence until it sinks in, or read the review. You choose.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky