<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, March 19, 2004

MacBlogging

This blog entry is being sent via Mac. The Powerbook is working fine. I used it to write my latest review at Amazon (for the DVD of the 1998 Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla - not currently available, I'll post a link as soon as it's up). I also used the Powerbook to watch the DVD. It didn't make the movie any better, but I was able to type in some notes while I was watching.

Preliminary thoughts on the Mac are good. I miss right-clicking (maybe a mouse is in my future); the menu structure is significantly different, but I'm getting the hang of it; the laptop looks great and it has almost 4 hours of battery life if I'm just word-processing.

In other news, Blogger has changed their input system; preliminary thought on it: I don't like it as much (you can't see previous posts while you key in a current one).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky