<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Retrograde Motion and a New Book Review

Well for some reason my ranking at Amazon has slipped from a low of 6480 back up to 6879. This is not good; so if you're not a regular voter, please visit the link below and a few more from the drop-down menus at right.

Last summer I picked up a book by Harry Harrison entitled Bill the Galactic Hero, the first in a series of three Bill books. While I was down in Los Baños I picked up books 2 and 3 at a second-hand bookstore in Merced. Book 2, Bill the Galactic Hero: The Planet of the Robot Slaves, has been reviewed over at Amazon. Look for Book 3 probably next month.

Why you should read my review of Bill the Galactic Hero: The Planet of the Robot Slaves: Several of my family members are mentioned, and there's a particularly apt metaphor regarding pork products (completely unrelated to my relatives).

Check it out.

...and I thank you for your support.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky