<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

New Review and Math Trivia

My review of Dorothy L. Sayers' Unnatural Death is online at Amazon. Check it out.

Why you should read my review of Unnatural Death: This is the 8th DLS book I've read (out of 16) and in many ways it's the best of the bunch, at least it provides the best introduction to her main detective, Lord Peter Wimsey, and the mystery is very good as well. So, if you're interested in starting this series (I have 5 more books on tap, and am hunting for the other 3), this would be a good book to read first. Maybe my review will encourage you to go for it.

***

In other news, Phil's now Three-and-Three-Quarter-Years old. Interesting note: When he turned Three-and-a-Half I had just turned Thirty-Five. So at that point in time I was ten times as old as the boy (3.5 X 10 = 35). Now I'm only 9.4 times as old as Phil -- He's gaining on me.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky