<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Another Book Review

Well, I finally finished Houses Without Doors by Peter Straub. The short story I had already read (mentioned here) turned out to be the "oogiest" of them all (a fact I mentioned in my Amazon review), but all the stories were very good to great.

Why you should read my review of Houses Without Doors: Well, I've already told you it contains the word "oogiest," so I'm sure a bunch of you are headed over to read the review already. For those of you who require a bit more persuasion, I comment on a book (also a movie) with which I am not familiar. Based on the date of this blog entry, you have about 8 months until my birthday (and 5 days additional grace period until Christmas), so you can get your shopping out of the way well ahead of time.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky