<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ten-Star Double-Feature

There are a couple new movie reviews over at Amazon, both of them five-star-ers. So set the Way-Back Machine, Sherman, for 1959 and Journey to the Center of the Earth, then dial in 1946 for The Big Sleep.

Why you should read my review of Journey to the Center of the Earth: I tell you what scares Philip (I refer to him as a 4-year-old, even though he's 3-5/6 ... sue me for rounding up - he still has to wait until the end of June for his presents), I warn you about a Sean Connery movie, and I alert you to the presence of one of Gotham City's most trusted citizens in the film.

Why you should read my review of The Big Sleep: I tell Hollywood how to make a classic film even better. Such chutzpah!


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky