<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Two New Reviews (oooh, that rhymes!)

As noted the other day, I got new shoes (see here for notation). Since they happen to be sold on Amazon, I went ahead and submitted a review of them. (The sidebar link is in the "Gadget" section.)

I also finished reading Five Red Herrings by Dorothy Sayers. Naturally, I wrote a review of that, too.

Why you should read my review of Hi-Tec Scramble Low Boots: In a salute to our great white neighbors to the north, I used a phrase I first heard in Bob & Doug McKenzie's Strange Brew. See if you can identify it, and then start using it yourself. It'll come in handy when you're "oot and aboot."

Why you should read my review of Five Red Herrings: Let's see: Baseball metaphor, authentic Scottish phraseology, and I offer a helpful tip on how the book could be made better (now to steal the Way-Back machine from Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman so I can return to the 1930's and implement it).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky