<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fink

Russell Fink, that is.

Not sure how I missed out on the announcement, but I managed to miss getting a review copy of Mike Snyder's book, My Name Is Russell Fink. Won't let that stop me from mentioning Mike and his book here, though.

Linda Gilmore's got your basic CFBA info. Mich Pendergrass has a multi-part interview: 1, 2, 3.

I met Mike at a writer's conference a few years back, and we keep in touch via our regularly irregular (needs more bran, I guess) crit group, The Misfits. As decent a guy as you'd ever want to try to break into a deserted gym with. He and I have short stories running in The Best of Relief, Vol. 1 (along with a third Misfit, Angie Poole, and other conference goers/gym caper-ists, Christopher Fisher and David Long).

Check 'em out.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Yeah, I remember that breaking-in, deserted gym caper. Someone should put that in a story.

So, lemme think, does that caper get one published? Hmm, might be the key to the publishing world.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:11 AM  

Get snarky