<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

WWCLT?

What Would Chris Listen To?

I'm sure that's a question you're constantly wondering. Wonder no more ... or less ... or whatever. I've added a widget to my sidebar (right below the Google ads) which is supposed to show the most recent five songs I've listened to.

Supposed to, but the widget is a) frozen at the moment (clicking will open my LastFM profile, which is updating) and b) set to GMT (so subtract eight hours).

Anyone know how to solve either of those problems? I promise I'll do my best to not hit you in face with a pie should we ever find ourselves in the midst of a full-scale baked goods war.

And if WWLLT (What would Linda listen to) is another concern of yours, check out Linda Gilmore's page.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

well, it seems to update every half hour maybe; and the time re-set to pacific DST. it's getting there...
Blogger Mikesell, at 5:19 PM  
I had to repaste the code a couple of times before I was happy. It doesn't always reset real quick, though reloading the page often helps.
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:54 AM  

Get snarky