<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, October 26, 2006

All in the Family

In September my sister Julia went on a Disney cruise with our parents. She's diabetic, the folks have gluten issues. Afterward Julia pitched an article about cruising with their "special needs" to an online travel site. They greenlit the project.

So she and I went over a couple drafts. Got focus issues nailed down, made applicability more universal, fine-tuned punctuation, etc. And then she sent it in.

She's just returned from another Disney trip (Disney World this time) and forwarded me the newsletter featuring her story. If you want to read it, subscribe to the PassPorter newsletter. The issue should be archived next week, so I'll post a reminder to check it out when it goes live.

Labels:


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky