<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

After the Interview

Well, I survived the radio interview. Hosts Dudley and James were great. Musical guests Randy Newman and Van McCoy stopped by. Weekend Update has never been better; no wait, that's another show.

A stream of the broadcast was captured, but it's choppy. [link*] All my most brilliant moments seem to have fallen in the gaps. Wednesday's Powerball numbers? Only heard live. The Colonel's eleven secret herbs and spices. Get yourself a time machine, buddy. I think who put the bomp in the bomp-sh'bomp made it, but not who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong. Bummer.

URLs mentioned in the show:Also mentioned:
Thanks Dudley and James for the chance to play famous celebrity for an evening. It was a lot of fun.

*If by some providentially fortuitous chance, you, internet friend, have a non-choppy copy of the show, please get in touch with me.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

I just listened -- very fun. And you even got to read one of your stories! Good job!
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:29 AM  
I couldn’t get the “live” stream to work for me, but the snippets I heard sounded fun.

Thanks for the link; I’ll get right on it.
Blogger David Meigs, at 12:26 PM  

Get snarky