<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, October 23, 2006

But What Does It Mean?

I finally have all four Meta-Puzzle clues in Funny Farm. Still don't know what the junction of Oprah, Jay and Motorcycles is, but that doesn't seem to be necessary to "winning" the game.

Hint #15 --
To solve the meta-puzzle, put the two left ones together and get something red. Add the top-right and get into the right state. Then add the last clue and you will win.
-- isn't much help.

If you know the answer, don't spoil it for me. Maybe the first part ("something red"-- I'm not partial to the "2X10" theory, since the top-right clue doesn't add anything to it), but not the final solution. Thanks.

[10/23, 3:30p: Added "It" to title so I don't sound like Borat. High five!]

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky