<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, December 12, 2005

So Now I'm Back / From Outer Space

Dina, Phil and I got back last night from a week of 70-degree weather in Southern California and Baja. It was 30 degrees in Eugene at 7:30p and Dina had to scrape ice off the car windows before she could pick up the boy and I (and the luggage).

The vacation was most excellent (save for a rant or two I've got abrewin' for future posts). A couple days with Dina's family, most of Monday thru Friday on the ship, all-day Saturday at Disneyland. Did I mention the 70-degree weather?

Now I'm blogging whilst wearing a coat and looking at four suitcases full of dirty laundry.

And I really did go to outer space, courtesy Star Tours and the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland (I'd say Space Mountain, too, but that's one for the rants). Here's a couple-three pix:Yeah, Nick whupped my butt. Payback for my helping his mom toast him at chess, I suppose.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Welcome back to earth! I look forward to reading more about your adventures. ~ Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  
Welcome back! I'll admit to a little envy -- we were freezing here!
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:13 PM  

Get snarky