<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, December 02, 2005

Se7en
(but without the grisly ending or Brad Pitt & Morgan Freeman)

(Blame Dee)

Seven Things to Do Before I Die
  1. Submit a novel-length manuscript for publication

  2. Touch a rhino

  3. Eat a real Philly Cheesesteak

  4. Alaskan cruise

  5. Visit foreign lands besides Canada and Mexico

  6. Lose forty more pounds

  7. Only gain back ten


Seven Things I Cannot Do
  1. Play a musical instrument

  2. Swim competently

  3. Auto repair

  4. Cope well with air turbulance

  5. Care about college sports

  6. That thing where you flip your eyelids inside-out

  7. Get no satisfaction


Seven Things that Attract Me to My Wife [husband,
romantic interest, best friend, whomever]
  1. Her eyes

  2. Her smile

  3. <comment censored as her parents read this blog>

  4. Her determination

  5. She puts up with me (often without comment)

  6. She laughs at my jokes

  7. She'd like me to finish my novel almost as much as I do


Seven Things I Say Most Often
  1. No (C'mon, I have a five-year-old)

  2. Oh dear (courtesy Constable Benton Fraser, RCMP)

  3. Hey now! (courtesy Hank Kingsley)

  4. <belch>

  5. Are you going to finish that?

  6. "So" to begin a sentence or question (So it's raining again. So what time do you want to get up in the morning?)

  7. Excuse me (see #4)


Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love
  1. Umberto Eco's Name of the Rose

  2. ACD's Sherlock Holmes stories

  3. Stephen King's IT

  4. William Golding's Lord of the Flies

  5. Dorothy L. Sayers' Wimsey stories

  6. Raymond Chandler's Marlowe stories

  7. Peter Straub's Ghost Story


Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
  1. The Philadelphia Story

  2. In the Heat of the Night

  3. The Mighty Quinn

  4. Undercover Blues

  5. Zoolander

  6. Tremors

  7. Sneakers


Seven People I Want to Join in Too
  1. Angie Poole

  2. Kathleen Popa

  3. Linda Gilmore

  4. Brenda Coulter

  5. Mike Snyder

  6. Michelle Pendergrass

  7. My nephew Will

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

OK, I've been tagged twice for this -- I promise I'll do it next week!
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:26 PM  
Chris, I know so much about you. It's funny. Will be reading your chapters this weekend. I have a week off of reviewing...not. I'm taking my own break.
Blogger Unknown, at 9:36 PM  
Duly noted that I am tagged--but do you really want to know the answers?

Keep in mind that this will be the third corner at the intersection of Information and Too Much :-)

Bwaa-ha-ha.

***

Hey, how about that? A word verification picture that actually FITS this blog entry: noesy
Blogger Angie Poole, at 12:06 AM  
I'll look for it a week from Monday, Linda.

Enjoy your week, Dee. I included lots of poor grammar for you to fix.

Angie, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think there'd be some potentially embarrasing information. Tell us all about your Stan. Hubba hubba.

And I picked that Google word-verify just for you.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:28 AM  

Get snarky