<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Give Me Fever

Phil was home the past three days with a 99-101F fever. No symptoms of anything developed, so it seems he successfully fought off whatever it was he was fighting. He headed off to school today after a minor fit over wardrobe ("I'm not wearing that!") as if nothing had happened.

Over the course of those three days I found myself empathising with those who suffer from Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Phil was just a big huggable lump, which at age five he's becoming less and less all the time. It was good to snuggle up with him in the recliner and watch cartoons (even if it was the abhorrent Yu-Gi-Oh! GX -- I don't get that show).

Plus we saved a bit on our heating expenses, 'cuz, y'know, a 101F boy can heat a small room to a pleasant temperature.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Ah, yes, those baby blast furnaces. :)
Glad he's better -- hope you don't get it. My kids gave me many precious gifts -- colds, flu, strep throat ...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 2:55 PM  

Get snarky