<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Spaceman Sifuentes

A few weeks ago Burger King began handing out another set of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith toys with their kids' meals. This afternoon I got TV's Jimmy Smits along with my double cheeseburger meal.

Here's what Congressman Santos looks like as Princess Leia's dad. And the rest of the BK collection.

(I've also got the stormtrooper, Alec "the real Obi-Wan" Guinness, Samuel L. "Mace Windu" Jackson, and Kit Fisto toys. Phil has R2, Chewie, and three of the four vehicle toys.)

We'll probably hit the stores a couple times this week to get a few more inaction-figures before we leave for the cruise. (Anyone know if there's a Burger King in Ensenada?) Phil wants the muppet, I want Emperor P.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

don't remember if there is a burger king in Ensenada, but you're sure to find a few in san diego!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 PM  

Get snarky