<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So That Explains The Back Pain

They're the questions that keep you awake at night:Well, sleepyheads it's time to catch some Zs. Stop on by This Day in Music and find the cure for your insomnia. Select your birthday to find the top song on that most specialest of days. The date of your 18th birthday will give you your life's theme song.

My songs? "I Heard it through the Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye and "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles.

Make a note of your songs in the comments section.

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

This is fun. :)
"Diana" by Paul Anka was No. 1 on the day I was born.
"Fame" by David Bowie was No. 1 when I turned 18.
Interesting.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:08 AM  
Yeah, this is fun.

On the day I was born: People Gotta Be Free by The Rascals.

My life's theme song: Higher Love, by Steve Winwood.
Blogger Angie Poole, at 8:18 AM  
song on the day i was born was me & bobby mcgee by janis joplin.

when i turned 18 it was eternal flame by the bangles.

jm :o)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  
I am going to need some help. The song on the day I was born is
Be With You - Enrique Iglesias
I didnt need to know that.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Get snarky