<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Phil's Party: Part 1

There are a bunch of pictures to get through here, so I figured I'd split them up into four parts: Food, Beach, Cupcakes, Presents -- which is pretty much how the evening went (except for Tom Griffith whose experience was more along the lines of Food, Food, Cupcakes, Food, with a smattering of 20Q after the second Food).

The party started around 6:30 and a goodly-sized group had amassed by 6:45, so it was time to open the Big Sandwiches (a 3-foot cold-cut-only and a 4-foot cold-cut+veggies). At 6:46 I realized I hadn't brought down the plates and napkins, so things didn't really get under way until 6:50-ish. We were left with about a foot left of each big sandwich (after sending some home to husbands who had to work Sunday night). Mini-packs of Pringles and Chex Mix accompanied the sandwich; two flavors of Capri Sun (Red Berry and Mountain Cooler) were also available (I include this info for the sake of those playing along at home, not to demonstrate the nutrution-free qualities of the meal).

Here's some of what that looked like:

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky