<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Phil and VBS

This week our church is holding Vacation Bible School. I'm running the soundboard and video screens -- and mooching high-speed wireless when not otherwise busy.

Phil's having fun, too.

I brought the camera along today so y'all could share in the experience, as well.The man who oversees the kitchen at church is "Big Phil" Johnson. He made these olive/egg/carrot penguins as a centerpiece for the snack table. Everybody has fun at VBS, even the cooks.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I love VBS. It looks like you guys are using the same VBS program we used. It's a great way to reach the community. We had around 120 kids participate! (but I didn't get to help because of work)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:29 AM  

Get snarky