<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Philip Anecdote (No Offense Intended, Dee)

Okay, I just started the photo entry for today when the following occured:

I went into the kitchen to get some Pringles (chili cheese flavored, yum). As I passed back through the living room, Dina began reading Jay Leno quotes from the newspaper. They're mildly amusing, as Jay frequently is. For instance:
"There was one embarrassing moment [at the Michael Jackson trial] when [Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe] was asked to point out the man she was married to for three years. She pointed to Latoya."
Okay, are we agreed - these aren't the funniest jokes ever, right? But still, Dina and I chuckled. Courtesy chuckles, yeah?

Philip, however, wanted to get in on the yuks, so he started laughing his fake I-want-to-get-in-on-the-yuks-even-though-I-don't-know-from-humor laugh. He really let loose on the final quip:
Here it is folks, this is the end of the world. A restaurant in Decatur, Georgia, is now serving a double bacon cheeseburger that is served between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts. We are now officially ancient Rome.
Philip: Bwah-haaah-ha-haaaaah ... Georgia ... hah-haaah-haaaaaaah.

Guess I've got to make him flashcards.

(now back to the photo entry....)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky