<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Paper Pilot

After we kicked the soccer ball around yesterday, Phil and I headed up to the barn so he could fly his paper airplanes from the 6-ft.-tall bleachers. Phil made the planes at Freddy's PlayLand a few days ago (technically, the PlayLand attendants made the planes, but Phil supervised); you can see he still has his PlayLand security bracelet on in some of the photos (they usually cut them off, but Phil used his Jedi Mind Tricks to keep his on last time we were there).

Here're the pix:

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Too cute.
If Selah didn't have ballet this afternoon, I would make her and her friend, TK some paper planes and go outside. My brother and I thought we were the Wright Brothers back in the day, except I'm a sister of course:)
Blogger Unknown, at 6:10 AM  
Phil, is going to be a BIG STAR some day I can just see it now!! ;-D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

Get snarky