<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Later That Same Day ... Another Review

Well, it's been a quiet day here. Overcast and occasionally drizzly. No golf balls were harmed today.

Phil and I spent the day watching Stanley and SpongeBob marathons on TV (thanks for being born, MLKjr). While watching I keyed reviews into my Treo90 for Johnny English (see below) and the Atari: The 80 Classic Games pack (#2 in software reviews, at right).

Tomorrow won't be quite so lazy. In the evening at church there's a Worship Team meeting, including the A/V squad. Pizza will be served and childcare is provided. Phil and I are so there.

Well, Frodo and Sam are at the feet of Mt. Doom (Orodruin for Tolkein Nerds; something in the Dark Tongue of Mordor for Level 5 Tolkein Nerds, which I will not utter here); better see if they get the ring delivered or not before heading off to bed (they did the last time I read the Trilogy; let's see if Sauron is any smarter this time around).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky