<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Dina's Back in Less than One Week

... better start cleaning the house now.

Not a whole lot has happened the last couple days. Phil and I had dinner with the Chalmers at Papa's Pizza last night (actually Mike, Jen & I had dinner, Phil and Jackson played mostly, and Merilee Grace slept and played ring toss with Cheerio's and her mouth). I picked up a couple composite golf woods at St. Vinny's ($1.99 ea.); they have metal shafts, but hit better than the actual wood woods I'd been using. I lost half a dozen balls in blackberry thickets driving them across the baseball and playing field here at camp.

I finished watching the series Firefly on DVD (review coming soon). I also finished reading the HTML book that had been listed in the upper right hand corner of the screen for the past two months. I've reviewed it and am waiting for the review to show up at Amazon (I check every 5 minutes). Now I'm on to a CSS book that has some interesting projects and approaches/techniques in it. Don't expect it to move any time soon, though.

My review of the 2004 Ghost Towns Wall Calendar is available at Amazon. I'll have to find room for both it and the annual Orchard Supply railroad calendar (and the Tangram desk calendar reviewed earlier), but I should at least have some idea what day it is.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky