<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Winging My Way Home (Almost)

I got bored playing Python tonight at the markfennell.com arcade and clicked on another of the games in the sidebar: Wings.

Fun, fun, fun.

You play an eagle soaring over Google Maps data. I chose Eugene, USA and, once I oriented myself (you start south of the Willamette on 127), started flying the route back to Blachly. Good memories.

Unfortunately the data runs out about 10 miles west of town. Or flood waters have consumed the coast range and covered everything in a robin's-egg-blue void (I really hope that's not what happened). Or maybe they've built that big blue dome they were talking about...

Still, fun little application (moreso once you realize what the <spacebar> does).

Enjoy!

Labels: ,


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky