<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, September 26, 2005

Back to Work

I was online this morning reading this article about car salesmen when the temp agency called to ask if I'd be interested in going back to work at the file room of the car dealership where I worked all last week.

Sure, why not.

So I spent the day sorting through boxes of A/P records, finding checks the temp two weeks ago missed. I've resorted to making it a puzzle: part hide'n'seek, part scavenger hunt. It's not Sudoku, but it keeps me off the street (except for the lunch hour when I walked a mile or so to pass the time).

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Sounds a bit like my world - trying to find invoices that have been archived a year ahead of time!

Did you win the scavenger hunt?

Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Get snarky