<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Waiting For The Phone To Ring

Well, not really; it's more like waiting for the e-mail box to chime.

Well, since I have the e-mail chime turned off, it's not like that either.

And it's not even like waiting for an e-mail to quietly appear in my in-box, because that's exactly what I'm doing.

Last June I posted this over on my writing blog. Well, it's four days into August and I'm still waiting.

On a positive note, Linda Gilmore, who wrote the first comment on that post, has just received her first fiction acceptance/publication credit.

Congrats again, Linda. It's nice to be proximal to the spotlight even if it isn't on me.

Yet.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Your day is coming Chris. :) Then we will all bask in your glow. (or whatever)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 2:30 PM  

Get snarky