<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 01, 2005

Tilton Cheese

It was a morning just like any other morning
...in the Sinai Desert
...1200 B.C.
It glistened, it glowed, it rose from the gold of the children of Israel
(and most of the adults)

The Cash Cow

The golden Cash Cow had a body like the great cows of ancient Egypt
And a face like the face of Robert Tilton (without the horns)


(Steve Taylor, "Cash Cow")

Okay, that should've gotten rid of all the Bob Tilton fans. The rest of you, stick around.

Last night Dina, Phil & I went to a shindig at some friends' house up in Dallas (Oregon, not Texas). While there, the subject of the "Farting Preacher" video came up. Now if you're like me, you like a good preacher fart (at this point I suspect my parents and in-laws are no longer reading ... the rest of you, stick around). And a whole video of 'em? Whoa Nellie!

So this evening I Googled "farting preacher" and found that there are at least five videos featuring Bobby T. with dubbed-in wind-breakage at opportune moments. Most of the webpages with embedded video didn't play well with my Mac, but a couple sites allowed me to just download the vid and play it at my leisure (here and here). Over and over and over again -- perhaps I have too much leisure.

Be warned, these are possibly not safe for work and definitely not safe for beverage-drinkers. The rest of you ... enjoy!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky