<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm Number One!

It's been a long day and I want to go to be early, so here're the seven most recent search engine searches that have brought people to the blog. (the number in parentheses is the position I held in the search)
  1. "chris tomlin too much free time if the devil was a man" (12)

  2. "freddy's playland" (2)

  3. "clone trooper orchestra" (23)

  4. "jelly belly outlet" (3)

  5. "enter code for amazon burgerking fantastic 4 cas" (not found)

  6. "artpad skunk" (1)

  7. "crest whale toothbrush" (12)

That's right, I'm the #1 site for Artpad Skunk.

Further data mining from my stats log shows that visitors from London, England; Waldorf, Md.; Watertown, N.Y.; Dallas, Tex.; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; and Lewisville, Tex., have all found this picture of Phil via Google Images.

That's 7% (the Canadian clicked twice) of my 100 most-recent visitors (the limit on my free stat tracking account). Will somebody please tell me why that picture's so popular?

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky