<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 08, 2005

Pick My Brain, Dr. Phil

Actually this is about the real Dr. Phil, not my someday doctoral-candidate boy.

I saw this link at the Infuze Magazine website: Dr. Phil's Personality Test. (note: the DPPT link goes to a third-party site that is neither Dr. Phil nor Infuze Magazine; some things elsewhere on the site might not be appropriate for all people -- surf carefully.)

How did I fare? Here's what Dr. Phil has to say:
"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

I don't know about the "center of attention bit," but, then again, my stats show I average 14 return visitors every day (occasionally as high as 22), so maybe I'm just too darn modest.

What's the test say about you? Are you who you thought you were or does Dr. Phil know better?

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Hey Chris, took the test and got a 42, if that means any thing,
and you Modest ya right ;-D
janice
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 AM  

Get snarky