<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Bonus!

Well, I was going to save these for tomorrow, but if everything goes to plan, I'll have something much better to blog on tomorrow afternoon/evening.

After I rescued Phil from the replicants (I was like a one-man army, like Charlton Heston in 'Omega Man.' You ever see it? Beauty.), he showed me the game he and Dina had been playing in the barn: racquetball with ping-pong equipment. We played that for awhile, then Phil and I played a game that was like hockey ... with ping pong equipment. Call it Pockey (which sounds slightly better than the alternative, Hong; James Hong is a great actor, though, don't get me wrong).

Here're some posed shots of our little pockey player (the camera doesn't take action shots all that well, so these are staged):  1   2   3

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky