<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

75th Book Review

There's another review over there in the drop-down menus. This time for The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World, the final book I read last year.

Why you should read my review of The Know-It-All: It's not the best review ever, I admit - it kind of rambles at the end. On the other hand, while I was rambling I threw in an old stand-up comedy bit from my youth (Carlin? Cosby? Winters?), which I've always found amusing.

Enjoy.


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Hi, Chris. It took me awhile to find your blog because I kept forgetting your name. Ah, well, I'm here now. Do you mind if I link to it from mine? I enjoyed reading your nano blog (didn't go back to the beginning of time, though). I cleared nano also, but the book isn't finished. February. That's when I'll get back to it and finish the last 15K or so. Phil must be your son? Cute photos. Catch you later, Valerie
Blogger Valerie Comer, at 7:57 PM  

Get snarky