<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Never Surrender, Even If You're French

So's last night I was making French toast. Yeah, for dinner. Overslept in the morning and Dina and Phil had already eaten when I finally got up. Hence breakfast for dinner.

Unfortunately after I had cracked the eggs I discovered the milk had gone bad. Didn't want to cover the eggs and put them back in the fridge and run out to Albertsons. Fortunately I had sour cream. And aerosol whipped cream. Which to subsitute? Wound up splitting the difference.

Note to self ... Mmmmmm....

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Remind me to test your recipe--does sound mmmmmmmmmmm.
Blogger Jenny, at 12:55 AM  
Your father-in-law makes delicious French toast just using bread dipped in the beaten eggs. He puts enough shortening in the pan so that the toast fries up nice and crisp. Another...Mmmmmmm.....
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 PM  

Get snarky