<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The $32,000 Difference A Year Makes

While tracking down a recently-viewed (according to my stats log) photo -- #6 on Yahoo's image search for hay maze -- I came across this old post from Oct. 2005 showing my blog to be worth almost $9,600.

As you can see from the graphic at right, the value has gone up a bit in the past year.

Has your blog appreciated in value? Click the "how much is your blog worth" link in the graphic to find out.

Lemme know the results.
   


My blog is worth $41,211.42.
How much is your blog worth?


Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

Wow, Fishtales is worth $190,814.52.

If anyone would like to take it off my hands, I'm having a one day only 50% off sale :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 2:35 PM  
Angie that's awesome. Quite a boost from the $8K you mentioned in the comments last year.

What's your secret (beyond great posts like 10/6)?
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:30 PM  
Mine is worth $35,566.02. I think that's more than a year ago, but I don't remember what it was a year ago.
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:07 AM  
Great posts? Wow, thanks. I never knew I could get mileage from bovine entrails...

I don't get many hits...usually around 10 a day. Sometimes 50, sometimes 2 (family).

According to technorati I'm ranked 6,699 in blogs with 341 links from other blogs. I think it's because I joined "Blogging Chicks" which gives me the majority of links.

That said, I'd still take for my blog if anyone's got cash money :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 8:39 PM  
What, Angie, you're not going to take it out in trade for sirloin?
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:22 AM  

Get snarky