<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

30th DVD Review

Well, another milestone review - this time for Hellboy, which I wanted to see in the theater, but didn't get there before it moved along.

Why you should read my review of Hellboy: This is the first review where I intentionally told a lie - okay, not so much a lie as I was in error where the truth is concerned. In my opening sentence I say that this is the first Guillermo del Toro movie I've seen. That's not true. Before I published the review I checked the Internet Movie Database and discovered that del Toro also directed Mimic. Since I liked the way the sentence in the review read - and the previous reviewer had just said he was unfamiliar with the comic and I didn't want to be completely redundant - I left it in.

Not exactly a reason to read the review as a bit of trivia behind the review itself.

Did I make any other factual errors I'm not copping to? Read the review and find out.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky