<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Marcher Lord Go For Launch

Marcher Lord Press, a small press (publisher) specializing in speculative fiction from/with a Christian worldview is set to launch on October 1st.

MLP is having a launch contest with some prizes that'd make Keanu say Whoa!

Grand Prize: Trip for 2 to 2009 ComicCON in San Diego. (Phil and I would like this very much.)

Other cool prizes include a leather-bound Lord of the Rings, space art, tombstone rubbing of Shakespeare's grave (sweet!), TV series Earth 2 on DVD (yes, please -- this is another TV series I killed by liking it...), and enough books to choke a wide-throated dragon.

Remember to tell them I sent you (my email is chris(dot)mikesell(at)gmail(dot)com).

Labels:


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky