<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, January 02, 2004

New Book Review, Old True Story

Since none of the books I'm currently reading are light reads, I'm dusting off a few from the bookshelf so I can keep cranking out the Amazon reviews.

Arcade Fever is a book I picked up in Old Town, Sacramento, a few years back. It takes you on a Memory Lane trip down the aisles of the video game arcade of the '70s and '80s.

Coincidentally, Old Town, Sacratomato, is the place where my high school went on a field trip and a bunch of us ditched whatever we were supposed to be doing and hung out in a basement arcade. I blew all my souvenir money playing Satan's Hollow. Quarters well spent. We caught back up with the group before they went to the Train Museum. Good times.

I'm probably grounded now, next time I go to my folks' place. <sigh>


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky