<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Potpourri for 500

Where Am I? Dina is taking me away somewhere for my birthday, but she isn't saying where. I'll have a better idea tomorrow morning at the airport. Phil's coming with, so it's not likely to be Vegas again. If you know, don't tell me.

5 Games, 9 Bucks Computer Gaming World has included a DVD (not the standard CD) with 5 full commercial-release games. These aren't bargain-basement games either -- although they are a few years old. Top of the top-shelf games are Deus Ex and Thief II. A handful of demos are included including 2 Lord of the Rings games and XIII, the comic-book First-Person Shooter (only the multiplayer/bot deathmatch is included; no plot-based levels).

New Review Pending I have an Amazon review that's been in the system for a few days. Hopefully it'll get cranked out while I'm away so I can continue with a few more book reviews (I don't like posting a new review until the previous one gets published). My ranking is currently 20,279. Major re-rankings seem to be done Tuesday nights, so we have 2 more weeks to get me to #1 (or at least the low 5-digits)

Merry Christmas! Should the plane go down (which one? I don't know!), be sure to have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas, now.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky