<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, November 20, 2003

A Few of My Favorite Things

With my birthday exactly one month away, I'm sure you want to know what I'd like (you're so thoughful like that, yet tactful enough not to come right out and ask--that's what I like about you).

Here are some suggestions (Links to Amazon.com, but feel free to shop around; save enough money to buy me a second gift):

The Annotated Huckleberry Finn

The Annotated Hobbit

Wolves of the Calla

Baudolino

Eric Meyer on CSS

That should give a you some ideas. Of course, if none of those really express how much our friendship means to you, cash will also be gladly accepted: Simply write a brief message on a Post-It note and affix it beside Ben Franklin's head (it'll mean a lot coming from Ben).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky