<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Busy Holiday

Well, in addition to not blogging, here's what I've been up to....

Spent the weekend with both sets of Philip's grandparents and his maiden aunt, Julia. We all went to see the Christmas light display at Shore Acres State Park on Saturday night; it was well worth the trip.

Dina, Julia and I saw the "Haunted Mansion" movie; it fell far short of "Pirates of the Caribbean," but if you go in with low expectations, you might be pleased (still a pretty iffy might). This was after getting up at 4am to get to town in time to pick up Post-Thanksgiving freebies at The Bon and Penney's, so the fact we all stayed awake during the movie means at least it wasn't a total snoozefest.

I finished Coyote Waits and began the latest Kinsey Millhone mystery (only 50 pages left in Theodore Rex).

I did a jigsaw puzzle, the Christmas-themed Clue Mystery Puzzle: A Merry Little Murder. I haven't read the mystery story and discovered whodunnit, but I'll probably get to that before too long (the jigsaw puzzle's always the best part anyway).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky